Hours & Directions
View Larger Map
Your upscale furniture and accessory consignment store in Annapolis, Maryland!
- Winston's Haberdahery of Annapolis, Maryland is the premier destination in the area if you are looking to purchase or consign your Danish modern, Mid-Century modern, Contemporary or Retro furnishings along with high-end art and decorative items and accessories.
- We are now accepting men's clothing. The only "men's only" clothing consignment store department in Annapolis! Items for consignment are: Men's dress and casual shirts, ties, shoes, hats, blazers, and suits. Name brands we are interested in: Nordsrom, Jo's A Bank, Burberrry, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Robert Graham, and many of your top designers. No more than 15 items at a time.
- Consignment appointments can be scheduled by calling the office at 410-266-7877.
- Sign up for exclusive events/updates and sales by “liking” us on Facebook and by filling out our “contact us” form on the website.
VISIT OUR MEN'S SHOP AND RENT A TUX!
Winston's Haberdashery is now your destination for renting that splashy tuxedo for your prom or wedding. Please call and make an appointment to get fitted for your next big event.
We offer $40 off any premium tuxedo rental - Just mention you read the offer here!
If you play sports, we'll donate $10 to your school booster program when students come in to get fitted for their prom tux.
VIEW MORE PHOTOS ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!
Robert Nuscher-Owner of Winston's Haberdahery with a Political Science degree from the University of Maryland, College Park. He has been a Tennis Director/ teacher/ player for over the past 20 years in Florida, St. Croix and Maryland.
Our Vision Statement
- To be the preferred and most trusted resource in the consignment industry.
- To provide products and services that promote and support an affordable, sustainable and reusable lifestyle.
- To donate 10% of all sales to the National Alzheimer’s Association and to our local SPCA.
- To promote the idea that ‘if you don’t use or need it anymore then recycle or consign it!’
Advertising is of utmost importance to us in our attempt to place the right buyer with you the consignor. First, we will place your merchandise in our newly renovated space and price your items at a competitive rate. Then we will promote and sell your items to benefit you, the consignor.